Hi Students and Parents…
We are very excited for our High School ALL-NIGHTER coming up this Friday night. Our Sr. Intern, Rachel Piccolo, was asked to plan a fall activity for the high school students as one of her ministry tasks for the year. She choose to host an All-Nighter and has taken on all the responsibilities for the night. (She is doing an incredible job, I might add). Although Rachel is in charge of planning everything, I will be there to supervise the entire night, along with many of our other youth leaders. We will be staying at New Life the entire night, playing games, eating snacks and having fun. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact me.
Pastor Lori Bunk
loribunk@gmail.com
LEGACY STUDENT MINISTRIES ALL-NIGHTER
THIS Friday, October 16th
9pm– 8:25am
$5 if paid by Wednesday night
$7 at the door
Hey everyone!
I’m so excited for the all-nighter this Friday, and I just wanted to give you some more deets on what’s going to be going on! It is a church lock-in. So once you get to the church you’ll be here to stay, unless we have your parent’s permission to let you go. Since we are not leaving the church we will not be needing permissions slips, however please be prepared to write down an emergency contact when you come into the church. Although Pastor Lori put me in charge of planning this all-nighter, this does not mean that I will be the only supervision for the night. This is a church event so there will be other youth leaders, including Pastor Lori there throughout the entire night. If you have any further questions concerning the all-nighter please feel free to contact me at any time. My email address is rachelpiccolo@yahoo.com and my phone number is 586.744.5664.
See you Friday!
Rachel
We are very excited for our High School ALL-NIGHTER coming up this Friday night. Our Sr. Intern, Rachel Piccolo, was asked to plan a fall activity for the high school students as one of her ministry tasks for the year. She choose to host an All-Nighter and has taken on all the responsibilities for the night. (She is doing an incredible job, I might add). Although Rachel is in charge of planning everything, I will be there to supervise the entire night, along with many of our other youth leaders. We will be staying at New Life the entire night, playing games, eating snacks and having fun. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact me.
Pastor Lori Bunk
loribunk@gmail.com
LEGACY STUDENT MINISTRIES ALL-NIGHTER
THIS Friday, October 16th
9pm– 8:25am
$5 if paid by Wednesday night
$7 at the door
Hey everyone!
I’m so excited for the all-nighter this Friday, and I just wanted to give you some more deets on what’s going to be going on! It is a church lock-in. So once you get to the church you’ll be here to stay, unless we have your parent’s permission to let you go. Since we are not leaving the church we will not be needing permissions slips, however please be prepared to write down an emergency contact when you come into the church. Although Pastor Lori put me in charge of planning this all-nighter, this does not mean that I will be the only supervision for the night. This is a church event so there will be other youth leaders, including Pastor Lori there throughout the entire night. If you have any further questions concerning the all-nighter please feel free to contact me at any time. My email address is rachelpiccolo@yahoo.com and my phone number is 586.744.5664.
See you Friday!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment