
So, let's be honest... there are some things that happen in LEGACY that are amazing and make incredible memories, then, there are some things that go horribly wrong and make even better memories! The straw/cotton ball game at T.O.M. last year is a perfect example! It was a good idea in theory, but went horribly horribly wrong. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time, especially when I saw Rachel's face look at me with eyes of sympathy for my dying game.
What is a funny memory you have from LEGACY because things didn't go as planned?
5 comments:
I thought of another one...
two words...
SURVIVOR NIGHT!!!!
there is nothing.everything thing was perfect all the time when i was in legacy.lol.i love you!
survivor night
my mom didnt give me dinner
b/c on the sheet it said pizza
will be provided.well i got a piece of a raw potatoe at 4 am.lol
What are you talking about, sourvivor night was the best thing that Leagcy has ever done
Yea Survivor night was rough! I try not to think about it! It makes me nervous! Let's just say some youth will never be the same again!
Post a Comment