Thursday, January 15, 2009

Apple Crisp!

Tonight I made Cora's famous apple crisp for my family.. and let me tell you, it was amazing! I think this might be my favorite Legacy snack! Thanks Cora for telling me the secret to this wonderful dessert. Maybe I'll even make it for our next Special Ops meeting!

4 comments:

victoria Pace said...

that stuff is amazinggg!

Rachel said...

if you don't make it next special ops. i will be very disappointed.. ha. you got me all excited about it now. it is extraordinary.!!!!.

Anonymous said...

well me and cora made that together one time and she told me that she grows those apples in her front yard so if you didn't get those apples then i don't know....Lori maybe you should add some marshmellows to it that would make it more you...:)

Rachel said...

What happened to the wonderful idea that you so stated in this blog..

haha. if you're wondering why i am reading this far back, it's because there are not too many things a girl can do when she is sick