This year's Tent of Meeting is going to be so wierd for me! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Still getting used to the fact that I'm not one of the youth anymore...
WAY EXCITED!!! my goodness a rush of amazing memories come to my mind when I think about TOM! this year will rock I'm so excited for everything!!!!! but I have to say CFL was really good I don't know how anything can top all the fun there....
4 comments:
I am too excited for words about this year's TOM! Can't wait to just relax and have some fun with a bunch of crazy teens :)
WOOOOOOhOOOOO.!!!!!!!!.
This year's Tent of Meeting is going to be so wierd for me! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Still getting used to the fact that I'm not one of the youth anymore...
WAY EXCITED!!! my goodness a rush of amazing memories come to my mind when I think about TOM! this year will rock I'm so excited for everything!!!!! but I have to say CFL was really good I don't know how anything can top all the fun there....
Post a Comment