Tonight was Parkway's Homecoming Game and the stands were packed out! Thanks to everyone who came out to support our girls, Mercedes and Victoria. They were gorgeous and we are so proud of them! GO EAGLES!!!
WOW that was so much fun I want to be princess again!! Maybe I can find a time machine and go back!! Well I want to thank all the people who came out to see me and victoria it ment so much to us love you all!!! :)
5 comments:
Great pics.!.
Good pics...beautiful girls :)
WOW that was so much fun I want to be princess again!! Maybe I can find a time machine and go back!! Well I want to thank all the people who came out to see me and victoria it ment so much to us love you all!!! :)
you guys were so beautiful...
I meant girls.
Post a Comment